User Acquisition Lead
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Test, optimize and scale existing and new paid acquisition channels to help achieve Clara’s growth goals while consistently reducing acquisition cost per loan
- Develop the analytical framework to evaluate each channel performance based on cost per lead and conversion and figure out how to allocate marketing spend across channels based allowable cost per loan and on marginal acquisition cost per loan
- Develop, refine and optimize dynamic pricing model to be able to optimally price based on product and channel performance to meet target contribution margins
- Work cross-functionally to plan and forecast marketing spend, and leads and application volume, to enable Clara’s ability to meet broader business goals
- You have 4-6 years experience launching, optimizing and scaling paid user acquisition channels and analytics, specifically for Paid Search, FB, affiliates and Direct Mail; experience managing mortgage or real estate campaigns is a huge plus
- You’re an analytical marketer, and you leverage data to the fullest to make ROI-driven decisions.
- You understand how to optimize for direct response while helping customers through the conversion funnel
- You’re obsessed with solving real world problems through technology, and you’re deeply self-driven, and motivated by complex challenges
- You thrive in a fast moving, rapidly evolving environment (i.e. in a startup)
- You’re collaborative and can evangelize your own ideas and your teammates ideas and get buy in
Meet Some of Clara's Employees
Head of Compliance & Risk Management
Bryan is responsible for ensuring that Clara adheres to regulatory compliance requirements in order to protect the organization, its borrowers, and its employees.
Back to top