WHAT YOU DO
- Create features. Test. Debug. Iterate. Repeat.
- Shadow the Mortgage Operations team to increase and maintain empathy for our customers and understanding of the loan process.
- Improve everything you touch. Champion and promote adoption of better tools, coding practices, standards and feedback loops. Refactor ugly code, kill dead code. Keep it clean.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Tech Leads, as well as cross-functionally with Production, Design, and Corporate to help build Clara to be the most efficient, transparent and empowering lender in the industry
- You’re a conceptual and organized thinker. You pride yourself on your ability to manage ambiguity and you’re comfortable with flexible, emergent situations
- You have a background in CS fundamentals-- you know algorithms and data structures, but more importantly, you know when they’re important and when they’re not
- You love building complex pieces of technology that work together to solve something tangible and impactful
- You’re open to new ideas, and you enjoy discussing concepts and solutions with your teammates
- You have 4+ years of experience writing code for a consumer tech company, or relevant/related experience
Meet Some of Clara's Employees
Brian builds technological architecture to optimize Clara’s workflow processes. His work supports internal company operations, allowing Sales and Mortgage Operations Teams to be more efficient with their time.
Back to top