Senior Software Engineer
WHAT YOU DO
- Create features. Test. Debug. Iterate. Repeat.
- Shadow the Mortgage Operations team to increase and maintain empathy for our customers and understanding of the loan process.
- Improve everything you touch. Champion and promote adoption of better tools, coding practices, standards and feedback loops. Refactor ugly code, kill dead code. Keep it clean.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Tech Leads, as well as cross-functionally with Production, Design, and Corporate to help build Clara to be the most efficient, transparent and empowering lender in the industry
- You’re a conceptual and organized thinker. You pride yourself on your ability to manage ambiguity and you’re comfortable with flexible, emergent situations
- You have a background in CS fundamentals-- you know algorithms and data structures, but more importantly, you know when they’re important and when they’re not
- You love building complex pieces of technology that work together to solve something tangible and impactful
- You’re open to new ideas, and you enjoy discussing concepts and solutions with your teammates
- You have 4+ years of experience writing code for a consumer tech company, or relevant/related experience
Meet Some of Clara's Employees
Head of Compliance & Risk Management
Bryan is responsible for ensuring that Clara adheres to regulatory compliance requirements in order to protect the organization, its borrowers, and its employees.
Back to top