Being a Senior Recruiter at Clara means knowing that candidate experience is everything, and there’s nothing better than finding the ideal person for a critical open position. A recruiter’s role is not just about putting butts in seats, it’s about helping someone land her dream job that will in turn move the business forward. Here at Clara, we’ve put together a world-class team to build an industry-changing product-- but we’re not done yet. We have lots of hiring to do as we prepare to scale, and that’s where you come in.
Clara was founded on the belief that technology can meaningfully change the way families get the capital they need to purchase a home, buy a car, or fund an education. We’re a modern, proven, technology-enabled lender backed by top venture capital firms. Based in Downtown San Francisco, we’re a diverse team of professionals with backgrounds that bring together the best of Silicon Valley tech, financial services, the mortgage industry and the federal government - a rare combination that uniquely positions us to solve the biggest problem in consumer finance. Come join us!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead full-cycle recruitment across a variety of roles, building a high-touch, efficient and warm candidate experience to land top talent for our business needs
- Collaborate with hiring managers and cofounders to forge best practices around: role definition, pipeline calibration, hiring prioritization, business strategy and candidate assessment
- Track and promote appropriate metrics-- lead by example in maintaining candidate files, keeping accurate interview records, and collecting timely feedback from interview panels
- "Always Be Sourcing" : eager to develop and own robust pipelines while maintaining the mindset of quality over quantity; hungry for more when the role is filled
- Support and iterate on interview processes, improving panel preparedness & communication and pipeline efficiency
- You have 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment under your belt; prior experience in a rapidly-growing consumer tech startup is a plus, and a foundation in agency recruitment is strongly preferred
- You care deeply about creating a positive candidate experience regardless of interview stage
- You’re excited by the challenge of finding high-caliber and diverse candidates for a growing tech startup; you’re not afraid to think outside the box
- You’re a careful steward of the company’s values and actively pursue candidates who espouse them. You are proud to have a critical role in building our employer brand
- You’re results-oriented; you set high goals and consistently move the bar on performance
Back to top