This is not “just another IT job;” here at Clara, we are building our IT infrastructure from the ground up using leading services and software. You’ll solve problems, you’ll teach and empower your teammates , and you’ll build, develop and mature the Information Technology department at Clara. From bringing in best-in-class technology, to seamlessly integrating our tools and services in a secure, compliant and seamless fashion, you’ll be focused on equipping the business to be as efficient and secure as possible. Sound like you? Keep reading.
Clara was founded on the belief that technology can meaningfully change the way families get the capital they need to purchase a home, buy a car, or fund an education. We’re a modern, proven, technology-enabled lender backed by top venture capital firms. Based in Downtown San Francisco, we’re a diverse team of professionals with backgrounds that bring together the best of Silicon Valley tech, financial services, the mortgage industry and the federal government - a rare combination that uniquely positions us to solve the biggest problem in consumer finance. Come join us!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Design critical IT solutions that keep Clara secure while minimizing downtime for the company - often involving multiple vendors and different internal stakeholders
- Lots of troubleshooting! We’ve got: Apple and PC hardware, MacOS, Windows, iPhone, Android, Cisco networking, and Google Apps - so that should excite you, not terrify you - the right person for Clara is customer service oriented and efficient when working in a wide technical landscape
- Create enhanced functionality by integrating IT systems and automate scheduled tasks for the company with advanced scripting skills
- Make sure that all your teammates have technology that meets their needs while meeting your budget
- Teach and encourage your teammates to adopt technical solutions that enhance efficiency in their workflows and security in their applications
- Build out and maintain the suite of device management tools (mobile and workstation), and keep the office infrastructure in tip top shape - from networking and phones to TVs and conference equipment.
- Keep pace with the business and it’s ever-expanding technology needs
- You love the broadness of the IT function at a small, growing startup company, and you’re able to handle it alone - maybe you’ve done it before, or you’re ready to take that step
- You’re proficient in one or more scripting or programming languages (Python, Bash, Perl)
- You’re a tireless learner and are continuously expanding your technical horizons - ASCP, ACMT and CCNA are all appreciated certifications in our opinion
- You’re not a tech loyalist. You believe in “the right tool for the job.” You’ve worked with most, if not all, of these: Apple and PC hardware; Mac OSX and Windows desktop; Device/Configuration Management Software; iPhone AND Android.
- You’re an experienced professional who can hit the ground running, and if you hold a college degree, that’s a plus
Back to top