As a Growth Analyst, you sit right at the junction of science and art, solving real-world problems with technology. You’ll be on the front lines of establishing Clara as a data-driven organization, and you’ll work as part of a small, cross-functional growth team developing hypotheses and translating them into experiments and recommendations that drive business traction. At Clara, we know that relevant and impactful technology is built by first understanding the data. That’s where you step in. If you have a knack for tough problems and prefer to have fun while you’re at it, read on.
Clara is a modern, proven, technology-enabled lender backed by top venture capital firms. Based in downtown San Francisco, we’re a diverse team of professionals with backgrounds that bring together the best of Silicon Valley tech, financial services, the mortgage industry and the federal government – a rare combination that uniquely positions us to solve the biggest problem in consumer finance. We are driven by our mission to improve people’s lives and ultimately transform the way lending works, and believe that the only way to do it is to foster a culture of creativity, collaboration, community and openness. Come join us!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop hypotheses and implement solutions that optimize funnel conversion, acquisition channels and lower overall cost-per-loan application while driving scale
- Establish a deep understanding of Clara customers that’s informed by data, and used to drive product and business initiatives
- Work closely with Engineering and Product as part of the product Growth team - your cross-functional team will be responsible for all experimentation design, analysis and recommendations for Growth
- Conceptualize and define requirements for dashboards, reports and other data products
- Be a champion and a thought-leader for a data-driven organization
- You’re able to take a step back from business challenges to identify opportunities for growth as well as hypotheses for how to get there
- You have a strong conceptual understanding of optimizing for LTV and CAC to LTV ratios
- Your background is in statistics and experimental design. SQL is your weapon of choice for harnessing complex data sets, and you’ve also dabbled in statistical analysis software like R (PostgreSQL experience ideal but not required)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Math, Engineering or another Quantitative field is required
- 3+ years experience in a role leveraging data to make product and marketing decisions for a consumer technology or fintech company
Back to top