Are you a self-starter? Do you want to work where you can make an immediate impact? Civis Analytics is looking for a Solutions Architect to join our team!
Civis Analytics was born on the campaign trail, with CEO Dan Wagner and our founding members spearheading the 2012 Obama for America analytics team. Since then, our DC and Chicago teams have been building software and growing rapidly among a steadily developing client base in education, energy, government, healthcare, media, nonprofits, and politics. It’s our mission to empower organizations to find truth and guide actions that will change their world for the better.
As a Solutions Architect, you will craft and implement Civis platform solutions to drive successful client sales, onboardings, and post-launch projects, enabling clients’ business objectives through our software.
You will work primarily as part of a cross-functional team driving both the acquisition of new clients and managing plus up-selling to existing clients. Under your guidance, your clients’ strategic plans will become detailed plans of action, executed by the wider client team.
Solutions Architects will work with clients and stakeholders with diverse approaches and perspectives, but a background in statistics, or data science and experience with our core-skills (eg. SQL, Tableau) will allow you to challenge and improve the way we operate.
We value creativity, hard work and on-the-job-excellence and offer competitive compensation and benefits packages. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify their identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Demonstrated success understanding client challenges and needs, and mapping them to actionable solutions
- 3-5 years driving customer success with enterprise software solutions
- Demonstrated proficiency in SQL, ETL, and Tableau
- Demonstrated ability to manage long-term, multi-stakeholder projects to successful completion
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility with working hours and travel (this role requires travel)
- 2+ years pre- & post-sale enterprise software solutions consulting experience
- Experience with statistics
- Experience in software training
- Experience in technical writing
Meet Some of Civis Analytics's Employees
Director of Data Science
Katie oversees creation of software as part of the Research and Development Department. She also performs in-depth research to identify and prepare for new data science trends.
Back to top