Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you a self-starter? Do you want to work where you can make an immediate impact? Civis Analytics is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team!
Civis Analytics was born on the campaign trail, with CEO Dan Wagner and our founding members spearheading the 2012 Obama for America analytics team. Since then, our DC and Chicago teams have been building software and growing rapidly among a steadily developing client base in education, energy, government, healthcare, media, nonprofits, and politics. It’s our mission to empower organizations to find truth and guide actions that will change their world for the better.
Do you love Google Analytics, Search, Social, and getting your hands dirty? Is long-term strategy as appealing to you as day-to-day campaign execution? If so, Civis Analytics is looking for you to join our team as the Digital Marketing Specialist.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will collaborate with the marketing, sales, and product teams on our integration and growth strategy, and execute multi-channel, digital campaigns that drive organizational success. You will also work across paid search, paid social, display, and other digital channels to drive lead-generation, and improve sales opportunities across our business verticals.
- Plan and execute direct response digital marketing campaigns across web and other digital channels to drive growth through improved attribution
- Manage digital marketing project timeline, including campaign budget, strategy, deliverables, and day to day in-house execution
- Execute social media and content marketing campaigns that increase brand affinity and drive awareness across an array of platforms
- Tracking and analyzing SEO performance (keywords, search terms, etc.)
- Maintain SEM best practices, optimizing our website and content for search, resolving inefficiencies and actioning opportunities
- Communicate digital performance to leadership in data-driven, numbers first reporting cadence
- Work with design team to update creative and maintain company marketing material and resources are in alignment with overall brand voice and direction
- Collaborate with our communications and graphics teams on campaign ideation and execution
- Knowledgeable in Google Analytics, AdWords, Paid Social, SEO/SEM
- Previous experience working with SalesForce, Marketo/Hubspot, WordPress, and other digital marketing technologies is preferred
- 4-6 years of experience in digital marketing and/or marketing enablement is required
- BA/BS required
- Strong project management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Organized, detail oriented, and results driven by nature
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Meet Some of Civis Analytics's Employees
Director of Data Science
Katie oversees creation of software as part of the Research and Development Department. She also performs in-depth research to identify and prepare for new data science trends.
Back to top