CIVIC Financial Services is an industry leading private money lender focused on providing short and long term debt for Residential and Commercial real estate investors. Civic was founded in 2014 by its parent companies Wedgewood Inc. and HMC Assets LLC, and is a well-capitalized lending-arm of the Wedgewood Companies. CIVIC was started to provide common sense financing for real estate entrepreneurs and has funded over $2.5 Billion in loans since its inception. CIVIC was recognized as a "Great Place to Work" for 2019, as published by Fortune. Also, Bill Tessar, (CIVIC's CEO) was identified as an Executive leading the housing industry by HousingWire's Vanguard Awards in 2018.
CIVIC is looking for Account Executives who are passionate about the customer experience and focused on finding and nurturing strategic relationships. Successful Account Executives should have a track record of $2 Million or more in monthly origination volume, preferably in the fix/flip or short term bridge financing space. Account Executives are responsible for meeting specific loan production goals through the establishment of ongoing business relationships with mortgage brokers, real estate agents and investors located throughout the United States and should expect a healthy mix of inbound and outbound sales along with light travel to conferences.
What you'll do:
- Works with Sales Manager and Marketing to identify all potential business sources and to meet loan volume goals
- Primary focus on driving sales, building and strengthening mortgage broker, realtor and investor relationships
- Develops and maintains client data base for effective use of contact management tools and CRM
- Directs mortgage broker approval process, providing broker with all forms required to recommend approval
- Provides approved mortgage brokers with current rate sheets and underwriting guidelines, educates the broker as to pricing/program requirements, submission/documentation and approval criteria
- Pre-qualifies loan packages when broker requires assistance
- Works directly with investor/borrower to obtain initial documentation sufficient for submission to loan processing
- Monitors pipeline reports to determine status of all loans
- Works with Account Manager/Sales Assistant to keep customers informed of status on submitted loans
- Provides sales and technical training/support to brokers
- Applies knowledge of operations positions, functions and use of Ellie Mae/Encompass loan origination system
- Minimum 5 years' experience in mortgage origination, prefer 3 years in private/hard money space
- NMLS license
- College degree strongly preferred
- Attention to detail
- Technical capacity
- Organizational skills
- Communication proficiency
- Highly self-motivated and disciplined
- Leadership and managerial skills
What's in it for you:
CIVIC offers our team members a competitive compensation, 401K, and traditional benefits like medical, dental, and vision. We also have many additional perks:
• Company Sponsored Outings: Past events have included sporting events, happy hours, parking lot BBQs, bowling and bocce ball tournaments, office theme parties, and more.
• In-house Investment Programs: Participate in the growth and profitability of the company through our in-house investment programs. We also offer homeownership & loan programs.
• Contribute to Your Community: Through our volunteer service, sustainable initiatives, charitable giving, and work with local universities, CIVIC provides opportunities throughout the year for its employees to give back to the community for the greater good.
CIVIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We look forward to hearing from you!
Check us out on The Muse.
Company: Civic Financial Services
Back to top