- Portland, OR
CIVIC Financial Services is an industry leading private money lender focused on providing short and long term debt for Residential and Commercial real estate investors. CIVIC was started to provide common sense financing for real estate entrepreneurs and has funded over $2.5 Billion in loans since its inception. CIVIC was recognized as a "Great Place to Work" (two years in a row), as published by Fortune. Also, Bill Tessar, (CIVIC's CEO) was identified as an Executive leading the housing industry by HousingWire's Vanguard Awards in 2018.
At CIVIC - our people and partners are our primary focus. We are driven, innovative, optimistic, and energized professionals who are changing the face of the private lending industry. CIVIC's energized environment and the backing of our specialized teams provides exciting opportunities for you to advance in your career.
CIVIC is looking for Account Executives who are passionate about the customer experience and focused on finding and nurturing strategic relationships. Successful Account Executives should have a track record of $2 Million or more in monthly origination volume, preferably in the fix/flip or short term bridge financing space. Account Executives are responsible for meeting specific loan production goals through the establishment of ongoing business relationships with mortgage brokers, real estate agents and investors located throughout the United States and should expect a healthy mix of inbound and outbound sales along with light travel to conferences.
What you'll do:
- Works with Sales Manager and Marketing to identify all potential business sources and to meet loan volume goals
- Primary focus on driving sales, building and strengthening mortgage broker, realtor and investor relationships
- Develops and maintains client data base for effective use of contact management tools and CRM
- Directs mortgage broker approval process, providing broker with all forms required to recommend approval
- Provides approved mortgage brokers with current rate sheets and underwriting guidelines, educates the broker as to pricing/program requirements, submission/documentation and approval criteria
- Pre-qualifies loan packages when broker requires assistance
- Works directly with investor/borrower to obtain initial documentation sufficient for submission to loan processing
- Monitors pipeline reports to determine status of all loans
- Works with Account Manager/Sales Assistant to keep customers informed of status on submitted loans
- Provides sales and technical training/support to brokers
- Applies knowledge of operations positions, functions and use of Ellie Mae/Encompass loan origination system
- Minimum 5 years' experience in mortgage origination, prefer 3 years in private/hard money space
- NMLS license
- College degree strongly preferred
- Attention to detail
- Technical capacity
- Organizational skills
- Communication proficiency
- Highly self-motivated and disciplined
- Leadership and managerial skills
What's in it for you?
We have a strong focus on going above and beyond when it comes to caring for our team members and our communities. In addition to traditional benefits like health insurance, 401K matching, casual Fridays, paid vacation, holidays and sick leave, we're proud to offer these unique and enriching work perks:
- Celebrations: When we say we "work hard and play hard," we mean it! We like to celebrate often via onsite and offsite happy hours, themed parties, parking lot BBQ's, milestone ceremonies, pot lucks, and Workout Tuesdays (to name a few).
- Investments: As we're in the lending space, we believe we should consistently and frequently invest in our CIVIC team. We give away money every month to help our teammates pay off student debts, participate in our loan and lending accounts, and reward them for their "grand ideas" that make CIVIC better.
- Comfortable Spaces: We like to make sure our teammates are well fed and can "find their zen" while at the office. Our kitchens are stocked with free snacks and beverages, in addition to catered breakfasts on Fridays and catered lunches multiple days per month. Many of our branches also have dedicated break spaces that are quite, serene and perfect for relaxing.
- Education: Every other Tuesday, we encourage our team to take "900 Seconds of Genius" (15 minutes) to focus on a passion project or topic that helps them grow. We also offer an online curriculum of courses through our own CIVIC University.
- #CIVICCares Initiative: From beach cleanups, to food and clothing drives, to building homes for Habitat for Humanity, CIVIC provides several opportunities throughout the year for our team to step outside the office, bond, and come together to give back to our local communities.
Check us out on The Muse.
Company: Civic Financial Services
Back to top