Oracle EBS Helpdesk Analyst 1
- Philadelphia, PA
A best-in-class city that attracts best-in-class talent, Philadelphia is an incredible place to build a career. From our thriving arts scene and rich history to our culture of passion and grit, there are countless reasons to love living and working here. With a workforce of over 30,000 people, and more than 1,000 different job categories, the City of Philadelphia offers boundless opportunities to make an impact.
As an employer, the City of Philadelphia values inclusion, integrity, innovation, empowerment, and hard work above all else. We offer a vibrant work environment, comprehensive health care and benefits, and the experience you need to grow and excel. If you’re interested in working with a passionate team of people who care about the future of Philadelphia, start here.
What We Offer:
Impact - The work you do here matters to millions.
Growth - Philadelphia is growing, why not grow with it?
Diversity & Inclusion - Find a career in a place where everyone belongs.
Opportunities in Tech - Don’t wait for the future, shape it.
Benefits - We care about your well being.
The Office of Director of Finance was created by the Philadelphia Home Rule Charter, adopted by the electors of the City on April 17, 1951, to give the Mayor and the City government a principal officer responsible for the financial, accounting, and budgeting functions of the executive branch. The Director of Finance is thus the chief financial officer of the City and all powers and duties concerning finances, accounting, and budgeting in the executive branch are directly or indirectly the Director's. The Director of Finance is also the Chairman of the Board of Pensions and Retirements and an ex-officio member of the board of various quasi-governmental agencies, including the Pennsylvania Intergovernmental Cooperation Authority. The City of Philadelphia operates on a fiscal year between July 1st and June 30th.
The OnePhilly Helpdesk Analyst 1 is responsible to assist City’s employee and retiree base with the technical problems while accessing OnePhilly Systems. The occupant of this position will need to have a strong sense of customer service.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features of OnePhilly
- Help employees with password reset and new responsibility assignment functions
- Analyze customer situation and report defects back to OnePhilly Technical/functional teams
- Help OnePhilly Technical and Functional teams debug and test the issues reported
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent education
- At least 1-year experience working for City of Philadelphia
Competencies, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- At least 1-year experience in entering HR transactions or Timekeeping in OnePhilly
- Knowledge and understanding of City’s HR and Timekeeping functions at department or central level
- Very good at communication and problem solving
- Patience while handling tough cases
- Knowledge of MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Working effectively across organizational boundaries
- Knowledge of Sysaid is a plus
Please submit a cover letter and resume with your application. Applications without all required documents will not be considered.
Did you know?
- We are a Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program qualified employer
- Employees are eligible for a 25% tuition discount program (and sometimes spouses and dependents as well) in partnership with area colleges and universities
- We offer comprehensive health coverage for employees and their eligible dependents
- Our wellness program offers eligibility into the discounted medical plan
- Employees receive paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Generous retirement savings options are available
Successful candidate must be a city of Philadelphia resident within six months of hire
The City of Philadelphia is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not permit discrimination based on race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, source of income, familial status, genetic information or domestic or sexual violence victim status. If you believe you were discriminated against, call the Philadelphia Commission on Human Relations at 215-686-4670 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, go to: Human Relations Website: http://www.phila.gov/humanrelations/Pages/default.aspx
Back to top