Sr Systems Analyst - PeopleSoft (Finance and Grants)
- Supporting complex initiatives to enhance Financials and Grants functionality, while delivering project objectives within scope, quality and timeframe.
- Gathering requirements, conducting fit/gap assessments, creating technical specifications, and deploying solutions for our PeopleSoft Financials, GM, PC, BI and AR modules in accordance with City of Hope’s system development lifecycle.
- Collaborating with IT and business operations staff to evaluate business processes and recommend process improvements in compliance with City of Hope standards, policies and methodologies, while leveraging delivered PeopleSoft functionality.
- Evaluating and delivering new system capabilities to the organization.
Minimum Education and Skills Required for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 5 years of experience with PeopleSoft FSCM applications and business processes.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to communicate with business and technology associates at multiple levels.
- Proven success in supporting technology and process improvement programs (project management background).
- Experience with healthcare operations preferred.
- Experience leading ERP upgrades and enhancement projects.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to write SQL for solving problems and analyzing data.
About City of Hope
City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 4000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient-centered philosophy. Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand-in-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation’s 20 leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment.
City of Hope strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Back to top