Senior MDM / IDQ Engineer - Data Warehouse Architect
This position designs, organizes, and enables delivery of standard health data generated from the clinical, research, and business/finance information systems from all available City of Hope enterprise applications and database systems. The Senior MDM / IDQ Engineer will understand City of Hope’s strategic goals and objectives and will enhance City of Hope’s ability to use data to achieve these goals. This position will work closely with business leaders across the City of Hope enterprise to understand their data needs. This position will ensure that the design of data systems, including the Enterprise Data Warehouse, represents these needs and is optimal in order to achieve Clinical, Business and Research goals and outcomes.
Position Requirements and Qualifications
- 6+ years of hands on experience working with Informatica MDM. Candidate should be aware of new features available in MDM 10.1 version or worked with MDM 10.1 version .
- Ability to design, develop and translate business requirements and processes for data matching and merging rules, survivorship criteria, and data stewardship workflows using Informatica MDM 10.1.
- Experience with troubleshooting and resolving MDM related issues, and provide proven solutions aligning with master data strategies and best practices.
- Demonstrated experience with Installing, Configuring, and Applying patch updates to MDM systems.
- Candidate should have hands-on experience working and defining the UserExit process for Pre-merge and Post-merge scenarios.
- Demonstrated experience with Informatica MDM Hub Configuration –Hierarchy, Relationship, Cleansing logic, and Mapping.
- Hands-on experience working on IDQ 10.1 version.
- Knowledge of ETL, MDM, Data Quality, and its processes.
- Have proficiency in writing SQL (DML and DDL) scripts including stored procedures, functions, views, and triggers.
- Have working knowledge on building MDM composite services using Services Integration Framework (SIF) including setup and configuring SIF SDK, Real-time processing, ORS-specific APIs, and security access manager integration with SIF API
- Experience with troubleshooting and resolving WebLogic related issues for MDM.
- Familiar with healthcare operations and data analysis in a provider organization including clinical, revenue cycle, and research.
Bachelor’s Degree in a Health Science, Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline. Experience may substitute for minimum education requirements
About City of Hope
City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 4000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient-centered philosophy.
Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand-in-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation’s 20 leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment.
City of Hope strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Back to top