Senior Implementation Manager - AH
- Duarte, CA
Managing the development and implementation of high quality solutions for our clients’ is one of the baseline expectations of the Senior Implementation Manager role. The Senior Implementation Manager will do this by demonstrating superior project management skills as well as a deep understanding of how to properly translate client business rules into technology requirements. The Senior Implementation Manager understands that in order to effectively deliver for our clients, they must always be honest about risks, taking different courses of action, and be willing to have challenging conversations when needed. In addition to a thorough understanding of the AccessHope product suite, they will develop a strong knowledge base of the health domain to ensure a holistic view is taken to implement a project from all angles. The Senior Implementation Manager will report to the Director, Implementation, Employer and Payer Services.
Join a thriving company that is changing the way cancer care is delivered for millions of patients around the country. Recently spun off from an internationally renowned research and treatment hospital, AccessHope understands that cancer doesn’t play by the rules, so we don’t either. We are an agile, disruptive brand that’s backed by a founding member of the National Cancer Center Network. Now, we’re joining forces with employers to bring state-of-the-art cancer expertise to their employees and give patients access to the latest developments in precision medicine, genetic risk assessment and clinical trials, regardless of where they live. The goal? To dramatically improve care, outcomes and value during cancer treatment. It’s a revolutionary new model – and we’re looking for revolutionary thinkers to join us.
About the Role:
- Proven knowledge of project management process and demonstrated ability to manage a project portfolio
- Project planning, execution, and control, integrating project components such as schedule, quality, risk, and leadership in compliance with Project Management best practices are essential
- Must be able to create and manage a detailed project plan with key milestones and deliverables
- Organizes project activities into manageable work efforts for team members and determines an effective approach to completing the work, as outlined in project plan
- Ensures standardization and consistency across projects
- Manages business owner(s) and team member(s) relationships to accomplish project activities
- Builds and maintains strong, effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders throughout the organization
- Assists team members to clarify task assignments, milestones, and deliverables
- Proactively identifies and escalates project issues and risks
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a highly matrix environment is a must
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Skilled at researching highly complex issues, formulating alternatives, analyzing benefits and risks, and facilitating groups through a critical thinking process to arrive at a solution
- Working independently and in conjunction with other individual and departments in situations of high complexity to achieve company goals. Trusted to work within predefined goals and independently design and execute approaches that meet those goals
- Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message
- Actively identifying new areas for learning, regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities, using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learning through their application
- Dealing effectively with others in an antagonistic situation, using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict between two or more people
- Setting high standards of performance for self and others, assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks, self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed
- Manages the coordination of all cross functional teams that will be involved in the implementation process of products and services for new clients
- Leads coordinated, thoughtful, fit-for-purpose solutions for projects, facilitates and influences teams and individuals to advance the business to achieve stated objectives
- Comfortable with technology including Microsoft Office, SmartSheet, Microsoft Project, Zoom, Confluence and more. Able to quickly learn and use tools as needed
- Bachelor’s in business administration or related discipline
- Extensive relevant experience may be substituted for minimum education requirements.
- 5+ years leading large-scale, complex healthcare projects/programs in a fast-paced dynamic matrix environment.
- Master’s Degree
- PMP certified highly desired
- Complex project management experience for healthcare or health plan/TPA projects
Back to top