Senior Electronic Data Capture Analyst
The EDC Systems Analyst will support a vast portfolio of City of Hope investigator initiated studies. This includes over 80 clinical trials in Medidata Rave and over 70 observational and outcomes studies in TeleForm. Additionally, the role will support the electronic survey component of these studies in REDCap.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Work directly with study teams (Principal Investigators, Statisticians, Study Coordinators, etc) to build eCRFs in alignment with the research protocol.
- Develop, validate, and maintain applications used to capture electronic case report form (eCRF) and electronic survey data; systems include Teleform, Medidata Rave EDC, and REDCap.
- Provide programming of validation checks and custom functions on eCRFs to improve data quality.
- Perform impact analysis and risk assessment on all proposed application changes. Troubleshoot system errors. Maintain documentation of all programs and applications.
- Support research, evaluation and development of departmental initiatives and new technologies/innovations to improve processes.
- Master’s degree in Science, Engineering, or Public Health.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in healthcare / clinical research setting.
- Experience in form design and programming in an EDC, such as Medidata Rave, Oracle InForm and/or Forte Oncore / Overture EDC, highly desired. Direct experience with TeleForm technology, Medidata Rave, Forte Overture and/or REDCap a plus.
Preferred Experience and Education
- Master’s degree in Science.
- Medidata Rave Study Builder Training
- 5+ years experience in healthcare / clinical research setting.
About City of Hope
City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 4000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient-centered philosophy.
Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand-in-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation’s 20 leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment.
City of Hope strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Back to top