Senior Analyst, Sales Operations
- Duarte, CA
AccessHope is seeking a Sr. Analyst, Sales Operations to provide essential support and coordination of efforts to secure new business through direct sales to employers and through contracted relationships with business channels including health plans, resellers, and intermediary purchasers of AccessHope Cancer Support Services.
Join a thriving company that is changing the way cancer care is delivered for millions of patients around the country. Recently spun off from an internationally renowned research and treatment hospital, AccessHope understands that cancer doesn’t play by the rules, so we don’t either. We are an agile, disruptive brand that’s backed by a founding member of the National Cancer Center Network. Now, we’re joining forces with employers to bring state-of-the-art cancer expertise to their employees and give patients access to the latest developments in precision medicine, genetic risk assessment and clinical trials, regardless of where they live. The goal? To dramatically improve care, outcomes and value during cancer treatment.
It’s a revolutionary new model – and we’re looking for revolutionary thinkers to join us.
- Produce analytics and reporting to support sales and channel partner leadership to increase visibility into sales effectiveness
- Evaluate the efficiencies of existing processes, document current state (SOPs), and identify opportunities to streamline and improve processes
- Support development, implementation and manage sales processes in Salesforce.com
- Provide data entry support for new lead generation activities
- Ensure data integrity by proactively auditing campaigns, leads, accounts, contacts, pipeline, and activity data
- Administer training and product support on daily sales activity reported
- Create dashboards and reports to support sales leadership requests (e.g., sales pipeline, revenue forecasting, sales performance, etc.)
- Help manage and administer sales incentive compensation plans
- Lead RFP / proposal projects in Loopio, collaborate cross-functionally to meet RFP deadlines and maintain a quality response library
- Manage and update repositories of sales related collateral (e.g. Slack channels, OneDrive, and Confluence pages)
- Meet with stakeholders to analyze needs, define deliverables, propose solutions, and deliver results
- Engage other internal support areas as needed
- Manage multiple concurrent quick-turnaround project timelines
- Support other ad hoc projects and assignments as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications or health related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3 years of sales operations, analyst, and/or project management experience
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Salesforce.com
- Must possess a strong analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Ability to manage projects in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and detail oriented
- Preferably experience working with employers, HR benefits consultants, health care vendor service providers
- Preferably experience with Confluence, Slack, and Loopio
Back to top