PeopleSoft Senior Systems Analyst - FSCM
Posting Title: PeopleSoft Senior Systems Analyst - FSCM
Requisition #: 10325
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
ThePeopleSoft Senior Systems Analystserves as a subject matter expert for City of Hope'sFinancials & Supply Chain Managementorganizations, supporting and implementing process improvements for PeopleSoft applications. The individual in this role will also collaborate with other stakeholders on integrations with non-PeopleSoft business & clinical applications.
Main Responsibilities Includes:
- Supporting complex initiatives toenhance PeopleSoft functionality, while delivering project objectives within scope, quality and timeframe
- Gathering requirements, conducting fit/gap assessments, creating technical specifications, and deploying solutions for ourPeopleSoft FSCM modulesin accordance with City of Hope's system development lifecycle
- Collaborating with IT and business operations staff to evaluate business processes and recommend process improvements in compliance with City of Hope standards, policies and methodologies, while leveraging delivered PeopleSoft functionality
- Evaluating and delivering new system capabilities to the organization
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- 5 years of experience with PeopleSoft applications, business processes, and integrations
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to communicate with business and technology associates at multiple levels
- Proven success in supporting technology and process improvement programs (project management background).
- Experience withhealthcare operations and Epic EHR software preferred
- Experience supporting ERP upgrades and enhancement projects
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to write SQL for solving problems and analyzing data
ABOUT CITY OF HOPE:
City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 4000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient-centered philosophy.
Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand-in-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation's 20 leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment.
WHY CHOOSE CITY OF HOPE?
- One of only 47comprehensive cancer centers, the highest designation bestowed by the National Cancer Institute
- Ranked as one of America's Best Hospitals in cancer by US News & World Report
- We value workplace diversity and are committed to the training and development of our employees
- We offer a comprehensive benefit and total rewards package
City of Hope is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with dis ability. # LI-DA1 | *CB-DA
Meet Some of City of Hope's Employees
ITS Administrative Services Manager
Always working on-the-go, Eleana organizes vigorous meeting schedules for City of Hope’s CIO and ITS executives—attentively guiding work flow to keep projects on target.
Back to top