PeopleSoft Lead Systems Analyst - ERP Projects
Posting Title: PeopleSoft Lead Systems Analyst - ERP Projects
Requisitin #: 10326
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
ThePeopleSoft Lead Systems Analystserves as a strategic business partner to City of Hope'sFinance, Supply Chain,andHuman Resourcesorganizations. Will provide project management services and works closely with module stakeholders to guide implementation of projects, process improvements and system capabilities.
Main Responsibilities Includes:
- Providing project management for multiple complex initiatives (includingPeopleSoft upgrades), delivering objectives within cost, time, scope, and quality
- Participating in the preparation of statements of work/requests for proposal, developing project estimates, work plans, staffing plans, and advising on project strategy
- Developing detailed project plans with identifiable critical paths, task dependencies & major milestones, and managing project plan schedules
- Estimating and qualifying the resources required to achieve project success
- Evaluating and delivering new system capabilities to the organization
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required; MBA preferred
- 5 8 years of experience managing PeopleSoft ERP projects, including upgrades
- Experience with project planning, scheduling, tracking, and status reporting
- Experience withchange management, project risk mitigation, and issue management
- Ability to work effectively in a time critical environment
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to communicate with business and technology associates at multiple levels
- Proven success in leading technology and process improvement programs
- Experience with healthcare operations preferred
ABOUT CITY OF HOPE:
City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 4000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient-centered philosophy.
Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand-in-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation's 20 leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment.
WHY CHOOSE CITY OF HOPE?
- One of only 47comprehensive cancer centers, the highest designation bestowed by the National Cancer Institute
- Ranked as one of America's Best Hospitals in cancer by US News & World Report
- We value workplace diversity and are committed to the training and development of our employees
- We offer a comprehensive benefit and total rewards package
City of Hope is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with dis ability. # LI-DA1 | *CB-DA
Meet Some of City of Hope's Employees
ITS Administrative Services Manager
Always working on-the-go, Eleana organizes vigorous meeting schedules for City of Hope’s CIO and ITS executives—attentively guiding work flow to keep projects on target.
Back to top