PeopleSoft HCM - Sr Business Systems Analyst
Job Title: Peoplesoft HCM - Senior Business Systems Analyst
Job #: 10256
Under general direction, serves as a Senior Business Systems Analyst, strategist and subject matter expert to ensure optimal use of delivered PeopleSoft HCM modules.Routinely reviews and analyzes business process, workflow procedures, and job functions to provide insight and suggestions for improvements. Participates in medium to large system related projects to develop a business case during project initiation, identify business needs and develop functional requirements and prototypes for system design, and develop testing validation requirements for system testing.Individuals in this role will also act as liaison between HCM business partners, PeopleSoft developers and other Information Technology staff, clarifying requirements and performing technical quality assurance testing before customer delivery.
We prefer the ideal candidate tohave the following experience:
- Peoplesoft9.2 (8.9 - 9.1experience will be considered)
- 5 years' experience as a Peoplesoft HCM Business Systems Analyst
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Maintains strategic perspective on the operational impact of functional business requirements against existing and planned PeopleSoft HCM deployments and upgrades.
- Performs detailed analysis of HCM system requirements to understand business needs.
- Creates functional specifications for PeopleSoft HCM technical development and enhancement.
- Responsible for delivery of approved PeopleSoft HCM System requirements definition to Information Technology Development Team(s), including dependent systems impact analysis and requirements development coordination with affected user and development teams (including Partner Interfaces).
- Collaborates with Technical Development teammates to evaluate solution alternatives and influence recommended solution using delivered PeopleSoft HCM functionality balancing the optimal use of configuration and development.
- Assists in establishing PeopleSoft HCM system testing requirements and conducts system and integration tests to ensure application requirements are successfully met.
- Provides first level production support to Human Resources, Payroll, and end users and assists with User Acceptance Tests.
- May function as functional project leader during PeopleSoft HCM System implementations, including hardware/software installation and user training. Includes assisting with project plan development as appropriate.
- Provides production issues resolution analysis and support on the PeopleSoft Application Support Team.
- Updates and maintains database tables.
- Provides ad hoc reporting in response to management and production support requests.
- Attends PeopleSoft HCM Project Prioritization Meetings with users to discuss project progress and prioritize future projects in accordance with established PeopleSoft HCM implementation strategy.
- Maintains PeopleSoft HCM Systems professional growth and development through seminars, workshops, and professional affiliations to maintain certification/licensure, and/or keep abreast of latest trends in field of expertise.
- Maintains a positive image when dealing with department personnel and other City of Hope employees.
- Bachelor's Degree. Experience may substitute for minimum education requirements
- Five years or more working as a PeopleSoft HCM business systems analyst or business systems analyst consulting experience
- PeopleSoft Applications and Tools, Visio, MS. Project, MS Office Suite
ABOUT CITY OF HOPE
City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 4000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient-centered philosophy.
Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand-in-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation's 20 leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment.
WHY CHOOSE CITY OF HOPE?
- One of only 47 comprehensive cancer centers, the highest designation bestowed by the National Cancer Institute
- Ranked as one of America's Best Hospitals in cancer by US News & World Report
- We value workplace diversity and are committed to the training and development of our employees
- We offer a comprehensive benefit and total rewards package
City of Hope is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. #LI-DA1 | *CB-DA
Meet Some of City of Hope's Employees
Sr Prospect Research Analyst
Working within the Foundation and Relations Department, Libby prepares and provides frontline fundraisers with prospective donor profiles—financing City of Hope’s outstanding patient care and clinical research.
Back to top