Pain and Palliative Medicine NP FT Days
We are seeking to hire a Pain and Palliative Medicine Nurse Practitioner for the Supportive Care Medicine department within City of Hope!
- Report to the Director, Patient Special Services / Director of Operations, Department of Supportive Care Medicine.
- This NP will use their advanced knowledge and experience to coordinate care for patients.
- Blend evidenced-based nursing with nursing education and research and empower to make a difference.
- Take histories, conduct physicals, order, perform and interpret appropriate diagnostic and laboratory tests and therapies and furnishing drugs and devices in a cost efficient manner.
- Graduate from an accredited NP program.
- Master's in Nursing.
- 1 + years of NP experience, preferable in the Pain and Palliative Medicine.
- Current California RN and NP License.
- Current furnishing license and DEA.
- Current BLS through the American Heart Association.
- Must be board certified.
Contact Leilani Patacsil, BSN, MBA, Nurse Recruiter at 626-218-3859 or email [email protected] to schedule a phone interview.
City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Meet Some of City of Hope's Employees
ITS Administrative Services Manager
Always working on-the-go, Eleana organizes vigorous meeting schedules for City of Hope’s CIO and ITS executives—attentively guiding work flow to keep projects on target.
Back to top