Pain and Palliative Care NP FT Days
Requisition ID #: 13676
The Department of Supportive Care Medicine at City of Hope is seeking a full-time Nurse Practitioner with a passion for pain and palliative medicine.
The Department of Supportive Care Medicine is comprised of a uniquely integrated interdisciplinary team of over 100 members engaged in clinical care, research, and program development. This team includes Pain and Palliative Medicine, Psychology, Psychiatry, Social Work, Spiritual Care, Navigation, Patient and Family Education, and more all working together to create and provide the model of excellence in patient and family- centered care.
- This NP will use their advanced knowledge and experience to provide clinical supportive care for both inpatients and outpatients
- Opportunity to work independently at top of license, with training and mentorship from a team of palliative medicine physicians and nurse practitioners
- Chance to work in one of the only fully integrated, interdisciplinary supportive care teams within a National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Provide evidenced-based nursing care, education and support to patients with pain and palliative medicine needs.
- Medication management and other supportive care interventions for pain and symptom concerns.
- Participate in Family Goals of Care Meetings and end of life care.
- Graduate from an accredited NP program.
- MasterÄË˜Ã€Ã™s in Nursing.
- 1 + years of NP experience, preferable in hospice or pain and palliative medicine.
- Current California RN and NP License.
- Current furnishing license and DEA.
- Current BLS through the American Heart Association.
- Must be board certified.
Contact Leilani Patacsil, BSN, MBA, Nurse Recruiter at 626-218-3859 or email email@example.com to schedule a phone interview.
City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Meet Some of City of Hope's Employees
Sr Prospect Research Analyst
Working within the Foundation and Relations Department, Libby prepares and provides frontline fundraisers with prospective donor profiles—financing City of Hope’s outstanding patient care and clinical research.
Back to top