Outpatient Medical Oncology RN III - BSN
- Someone with an insatiable curiosity and sense of inquiry to learn why we treat cancer as we do – and to help us achieve the next level of care
- A heartfelt commitment to providing quality, evidence-based care to help patients achieve optimal outcomes.
- An abiding compassion for patients and their families, all of whom are fighting against cancer and for a return to health.
- A holistic view of healthcare, recognizing that professional nurses not only care for the physical symptoms of cancer, but for the mental, emotional, psychological and spiritual manifestations as well.
- A genuine desire to be challenged by a complex patient population that is aging, and may be suffering from co-morbidities like heart disease or diabetes in addition to a cancer diagnosis.
- A contagious enthusiasm for focusing – or refocusing – your career on the sense of vocation that compelled you to choose nursing in the first place.
Minimum Education and Skills Required for Consideration:
- BSN (Bachelors in Nursing)
- 2 years of clinical experience in area of expertise preferred.
- Current California RN License
- American Heart Association BLS
About City of Hope
City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 5000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient-centered philosophy. Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand-in-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation’s 20 leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment.
City of Hope strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Meet Some of City of Hope's Employees
Sr Prospect Research Analyst
Working within the Foundation and Relations Department, Libby prepares and provides frontline fundraisers with prospective donor profiles—financing City of Hope’s outstanding patient care and clinical research.
Back to top