Organization Development Program & Logistics Specialist
Requisition ID: 8631
Job Title: Organizational Development Program & Logistics Specialist
The OD Program & Logistics Specialist is responsible for ensuring the smooth and effective functioning of all learning and training events, special projects, programs that affect all areas of Organization Development. This position will be aligned to key strategic projects to assist the OD Managers and Consultants with project management (from a coordination level), providing training data analytics, and reporting. The role provides daily logistical support of key OD programs.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Session Logistics and Program Management – Collaborates with OD team members to schedule and coordinate all identified OD programs and training, e.g. schedules location, date/time, materials, and attendance.Collects, compiles and reports results of evaluation, attendance, and participant data.Communicates session data and produces reports as needed.Ensures facilitators are scheduled and all of their needs for effective session delivery are met. Maintains training systems, e.g. training registration site, training delivery site, and training evaluation site. Depending on system capabilities, sends Outlook invites to participants to ensure participation. Uses participation patterns to recommend more effective marketing and outreach. Works with vendors to ensure all materials are current and supplies are sufficient.
- Data Analysis – turns data into information, information into insight and insight to inform decisions on OD learning programs and logistics..Interprets data, analyzes results using statistical techniques, and provides ongoing reports.Acquire data from primary and secondary data sources and maintains databases/data systems.Coordinates the preparation of internal and external reports through gathering, analyzing, and summarizing data and information from various sources.Develops and maintains dashboards on learning programs and logistics that will measure and report status outcomes and potential risks.
- Project and Time Management – effectively and efficiently manage multiple projects.Manage time so that daily, weekly, monthly duties are completed on time and demonstrate flexibility by changing tasks as needed to achieve shifting priorities.Take an orderly and efficient approach to tasks, setting priorities and handling several situations at once.
- Building Partnerships – identifying opportunities and taking action to build relationships between one’s area and other areas, teams, departments, units or organizations to help achieve business outcomes.
Minimum Education and Skills Required for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, I/O Psychology, Organization Development, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics, or related discipline
- 4 years’ work experience in:
- Coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Data analytics
- Project management
- Experience in effective stakeholder engagement – track record of success in effectively interacting with and engaging with colleagues and internal customers.
- Experience in a delivery role in a complex and integrated environment
- In-depth knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Knowledge of statistic and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects, etc.), databases (SQL, etc.), programming (XML, Javacript, etc.)
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Advance Excel skills
Preferred Education and Skills:
- Experience with PeopleSoft
- Presentation software, preferred
About City of Hope:
City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 4000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient-centered philosophy.
Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand-in-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation’s 20 leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment.
City of Hope strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Meet Some of City of Hope's Employees
Sr Prospect Research Analyst
Working within the Foundation and Relations Department, Libby prepares and provides frontline fundraisers with prospective donor profiles—financing City of Hope’s outstanding patient care and clinical research.
Back to top