Job Title:Neurosurgery Nurse Practitioner Full-Time Days
About City of Hope
City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 5,000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient-centered philosophy.
Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand-in-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation's 20 leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment.
- Report to the Clinical Nurse Manager, Solid Tumor Program.
- This NP will use their advanced knowledge and experience to manageneurosurgery patients.
- Blend evidenced-based nursing with nursing education and research and empower to make a difference.
- Graduate from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program.
- Master's Degree in Nursing.
- 1 + years of Nurse Practitioner experience, preferable in neurosurgery, general surgery, neurology and / or oncology.
- Current California Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner License.
- Current California NP furnishing license.
- Current DEA.
- Current BLS through the American Heart Association.
- Current National NP Board Certification.
City of Hope is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Back to top