Medical Oncology NP FT Days West Covina
Requisition ID #: 13677
We are seeking to hire a Medical Oncology Nurse Practitioner for our City of Hope West Covina Community Practice!
- NP will elevate the care experience of patients and families and provide care within scope of license.
- First point of contact for initial patient assessment and intake and perform bone marrow biopsies and urological procedures.
- Provide coverage for the infusion center.
- Graduate from an accredited NP program.
- Masterâ€™s degree in Nursing.
- 3 + years of NP experience in medical oncology and / or urology.
- Current California RN license.
- Current California NP license.
- Current California NP Furnishing license.
- Current DEA.
- Current BLS through the American Heart Association.
- Must be board certified.
Email Leilani Patacsil, BSN, MBA, Nurse Recruiter at Lpatacsil@coh.org to schedule a phone interview.
City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Meet Some of City of Hope's Employees
Sr Prospect Research Analyst
Working within the Foundation and Relations Department, Libby prepares and provides frontline fundraisers with prospective donor profiles—financing City of Hope’s outstanding patient care and clinical research.
Back to top