Lead Systems Analyst - PeopleSoft
Posting Title: Lead Systems Analyst – PeopleSoft (ERP Projects)
Req ID: 8582
If you’re looking to be a part of one of the nation’s leading research & treatment centers for cancer, diabetes and other life-threatening diseases, then City of Hope is the place for you!
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Lead Systems Analyst (ERP Projects) position that is based at our IT Business Systems Support department in Irwindale, CA (Greater Los Angeles Area).
The individual in this role serves as a strategic business partner to City of Hope’s Finance, Supply Chain, and Human Resources organizations, providing project management services and working closely with module stakeholders to guide implementation of projects, process improvements and system capabilities.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Providing project management for multiple complex initiatives (including PeopleSoft upgrades), delivering objectives within cost, time, scope, and quality.
- Participating in the preparation of statements of work/requests for proposal, developing project estimates, work plans, staffing plans, and advising on project strategy.
- Developing detailed project plans with identifiable critical paths, task dependencies & major milestones, and managing project plan schedules.
- Estimating and qualifying the resources required to achieve project success.
- Evaluating and delivering new system capabilities to the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required; MBA preferred.
- 5 – 8 years of experience managing PeopleSoft ERP projects, including upgrades.
- Experience with project planning, scheduling, tracking, and status reporting.
- Experience with change management, project risk mitigation, and issue management.
- Ability to work effectively in a time critical environment.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to communicate with business and technology associates at multiple levels.
- Proven success in leading technology and process improvement programs.
- Experience with healthcare operations preferred
About City of Hope
City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 4000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient-centered philosophy. Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand-in-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation’s 20 leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment.
City of Hope strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Meet Some of City of Hope's Employees
Sr Prospect Research Analyst
Working within the Foundation and Relations Department, Libby prepares and provides frontline fundraisers with prospective donor profiles—financing City of Hope’s outstanding patient care and clinical research.
Back to top