Lead Salesforce Application Developer
- Duarte, CA
AccessHope is seeking a Lead Salesforce Application Developer responsible for technical design, development, and code review, of the product feature enhancements for AccessHope applications built on the Salesforce Lightning Cloud platform . This role will actively lead the design, build solution components, develop unit tests, guide testing strategy and play an active role in ensuring quality through the development lifecycle.
Join a thriving company that is changing the way cancer care is delivered for millions of patients around the country. Recently spun off from an internationally renowned research and treatment hospital, AccessHope understands that cancer doesn’t play by the rules, so we don’t either. We are an agile, disruptive brand that’s backed by a founding member of the National Cancer Center Network. Now, we’re joining forces with employers to bring state-of-the-art cancer expertise to their employees and give patients access to the latest developments in precision medicine, genetic risk assessment and clinical trials, regardless of where they live. The goal? To dramatically improve care, outcomes and value during cancer treatment. It’s a revolutionary new model – and we’re looking for revolutionary thinkers to join us.
- Design, architect, develop and implement secure and scalable critical business solutions on Salesforce Lightning Cloud platform.
- Translate Business and User needs into technical requirements and socialize architectural designs to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Create and maintain design documents, including ERDs and Technical Governance standards.
- Accelerate the entire build-test-deploy cycle using Agile, Continuous Integration and DevOps practices to transform and automate the delivery of high-quality software.
- Deliver quality features on-time and on-budget and executing against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Develop Salesforce solutions using Lighting Framework, Lightning Components, Lightning App Builder, Lightning Design System, Apex and Visualforce.
- Code complex Visualforce pages and APEX classes to leverage the full capabilities of the Salesforce platform.
- Build integrations between AccessHope’s proprietary lightning platform as well as other systems and databases using REST and Web Services (e.g., Zendesk, VOIP system, AWS solutions, etc.)
- Work with team members to manage the day-to-day development activities.
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science or related technical field
- 8 years’ total experience in software development. Minimum of 4 years’ experience of development on Salesforce platform.
- Administrator and Platform Developer I Certification
AccessHope is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. TT
Back to top