Interventional Radiology NP FT Days
Job Title: Nurse Practitioner - Interventional Radiology
About City of Hope
City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 5,000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient-centered philosophy.
Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand-in-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation's 20 leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment.
We are seeking to hire a Nurse Practitioner for theInterventional Radiology department within City of Hope!
- Report to the Director of Radiology.
- This NP will use their advanced knowledge and experience to coordinate care for interventional oncology patients.
- Blend evidenced-based nursing with nursing education and research and empower to make a difference.
- Take histories, conduct physicals, order, perform and interpret appropriate diagnostic and laboratory tests and therapies and furnishing drugs and devices in a cost efficient manner.
- Manage a dedicated Interventional Radiology NP clinic for follow-ups and procedures.
- Graduate from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program.
- Master's Degree in Nursing.
- 1 + years of Nurse Practitioner experience, preferable in Interventional Radiology.Considering new graduate NPs.
- Current California Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner License.
- Current California NP furnishing license.
- Current DEA.
- Current BLS and ACLS through the American Heart Association.
- Current National NP Board Certification.
City of Hope is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Meet Some of City of Hope's Employees
Sr Prospect Research Analyst
Working within the Foundation and Relations Department, Libby prepares and provides frontline fundraisers with prospective donor profiles—financing City of Hope’s outstanding patient care and clinical research.
Back to top