Hematology/Hematopoietic Transplant NP FT Days
Requisition ID: 9062
We are seeking to hire a Nurse Practitioner for the Hematology/HCT department within City of Hope!
- Report to the Clinical Nurse Manager of Hematology/HCT Advanced Practice Providers.
- This NP will use their advanced knowledge and experience to coordinate care for HEM/HCT patients in both the inpatient and outpatient setting.
- Position Responsibilities:
- Blend evidenced-based nursing with nursing education and research and empower to make a difference.
- Take histories, conduct physicals, order, perform and interpret appropriate diagnostic and laboratory tests and therapies and furnishing drugs and devices in a cost efficient manner.
- Graduate from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program.
- Masters Degreein Nursing.
- 1 + years of Nurse Practitioner experience, preferable in the Hematology/HCT.
- Current California Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner License.
- Current California NP furnishing license.
- Current DEA.
- Current BLS through the American Heart Association.
- CurrentNational NP Board Certification.
City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Meet Some of City of Hope's Employees
ITS Administrative Services Manager
Always working on-the-go, Eleana organizes vigorous meeting schedules for City of Hope’s CIO and ITS executives—attentively guiding work flow to keep projects on target.
Back to top