HCT/Hematology NP FT Days
Requisition ID: 7652
We are seeking to hire a Nurse Practitioner for the HCT/Hematology department within City of Hope!
- Report to the Clinical Nurse Manager of HCT/Hematology Advanced Practice Providers.
- This NP will use their advanced knowledge and experience to coordinate care for HCT/Hematology patients in both the inpatient and outpatient setting.
- Blend evidenced-based nursing with nursing education and research and empower to make a difference.
- Take histories, conduct physicals, order, perform and interpret appropriate diagnostic and laboratory tests and therapies and furnishing drugs and devices in a cost efficient manner.
- Graduate from an accredited NP program.
- Master’s in Nursing.
- 1 + years of NP experience, preferable in the HCT/SCT/Hematology.
- Current California RN and NP License.
- Current furnishing license.
- Current BLS through the American Heart Association.
- Must be board certified.
City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Back to top