Requisition ID: 8357
Job Title: Executive Recruitment & Coordinator Lead
About City of Hope:
City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 4000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient-centered philosophy.
Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand-in-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation’s 20 leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment.
City of Hope strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
This position reports to the Director, Talent Acquisition. This position supports the Executive Recruitment and Recruitment function. The person in this role will interact primarily with Executive level staff and candidates, and will also supervise recruitment coordination for Talent Acquisition. The role works closely with Talent Acquisition leadership team to support recruitment operations and ensures alignment of administrative resources.
This person will also supervise recruitment back of house operations such as interview coordination, onboarding, executive onboarding, department budget reconciliation, invoicing and contract administration.
Uses the ATS system and HRIS system(s) to analyze data and run reports. Assists with other related projects and events as needed.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Leads and evaluates performance of recruitment coordinators on the Talent Acquisition team.
- Works closely with Talent Acquisition leadership team to support recruitment operations and ensure alignment of administrative resources.
- Supervise Executive Onboarding
- Supervise recruitment back of house operations such as interview coordination, onboarding, executive onboarding, department budget reconciliation, invoicing and contract administration.
- Coordinates executive interviews, including travel and interview schedules, prepares itineraries, and communicates travel/interview arrangements to all required participants (recruiter, hiring manager, interviewer, candidates).
- Establishes performance standards and monitors adherence to standards.
- Assures adequate staffing for administrative needs.
- Supervises and coordinates staff training and education for the coordinators.
- Performs continuous analysis, evaluation and audit of administrative operations and drives for efficiencies.
- Monitors recruitment cost management.Ensures that the coordinators process candidate and recruiter expenditures related to travel, conferences, interviewing, vendors, and relocation.
- Oversees administrative process for I-9 process related to employment verification and on-boarding. Ensures appropriate documents are accurately completed and meet policy and/or regulatory requirements as required (i.e. Forms I-9). Ensures that certifications, licensures and other required on-boarding documents are uploaded into HRIS system (PeopleSoft).
- Supervises the coordination of recruitment conferences/ job fairs, career invitationals and college career fairs (registrations, materials, travel and lodging arrangements, giveaways as requested by the recruitment team. Completes and processes expense reports, check requisitions and other reports associated with these events.
- Coordinates and monitors the pre-employment process to include:background checks, sanction checks, employee health assessments, drug testing, and references.
- Attends New Employee Orientations.Processes new hires and collects all applicable paperwork.Ensures all files are complete and paperwork is processed as required.
- Consults with Immigration Specialists regarding the accurate completion of paperwork related to the employment of foreign nationals.
- Follows the processes and policies related to assigning and on-boarding non-employees (students, interns, fellows, visiting researchers/faculty) to City of Hope.
Minimum Education and Skills Required for Consideration:
- 5+ years administrative support experience preferably within Human Resources
- 2+ years’ experience supporting recruitment/employment related activities
- Strong computer skills including proficiency on WORD, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint and Recruitment Management Systems like Taleo
Preferred Education and Skills:
- Prior supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (experience may substitute for minimum education experience)
- Experience with Taleo
- Experience with PeopleSoft
Back to top