Director - HR Analytics and Technology
Provide thought management and leadership to the HRIM department. Participates in human resources strategy development and execution of HR technology and workforce analytics efforts. Drives analytic practices to actionable insights and recommendations
Main Responsibilities Includes:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive workforce analytics strategy that effectively leverage key metrics as a decision tool for leaders across COH
- Develop predictive and optimization models to support workforce planning, talent acquisition, turnover, diversity & inclusion, employee engagement, performance management, reward & recognition, and all other areas corresponding to people analytics
- Provide results to requests for key HR metrics in response to the needs of the enterprise
- Leverage analytical expertise and knowledge/access to databases to develop reporting tools that will present HR data in logical and understandable format for both internal and external customers
- Mine and Analyze large HR data sets to discover patterns and filter for targeted information – notes trends in strengths and weaknesses and offers recommendations to drive process change and improve organizational performance
- Ensure key metric reports are developed and implemented in a timely manner, utilizing rigorous statistical methods, and ensuring that high quality data is available to support business needs
- Participate in decisions affecting long-range organizational goals and strategic planning in regards HR technology initiatives and investments
- Present complex information, such as data driven analyses and reports, methods, and other results in a logical and understandable format to a wide variety of internal and external audiences
- Design analytical tools using multiple HR software platforms and document processes/procedures for departmental use – train internal staff on tools to allow for self-service
- Ensure data integrity and identify opportunities for improvement
- Prepare and maintain project schedules, including tracking resources, deliverables, and milestones
- Query data from multiple HR databases for various analyses and/or requests
- Detect, troubleshoot, and resolve data anomalies in a time-critical environment
- Function as the subject matter expert and advise leadership on the current and new methodologies in the market
- Design and develop dashboard, reports, presentations and visual aids used to educate, inform, and influence the decisions of HR and CHO Sr. Leadership
- Continuously builds HRIM self service capability, leverages knowledge of key workforce measures to optimize performance, and creates linkages between workforce planning, talent management needs, and organizational strategies by effectively utilizing and growing available technology and business intelligence.
- Manages the use of internal and external resources related to daily HR technology and analytics. Selects and coordinates the work of external vendors to meet business needs. Provides input to the development of the annual departmental budget and contingency plans, monitors results regularly.
- Special projects as assigned.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Must have 7+ years of experience with data and statistical analysis
- Experience in business intelligence highly preferred, workforce analytics and/or related metrics
- Experience in advance HR analytics including combining multiple, disparate data types
- Strong analytical and strategic problem solving capabilities
ABOUT CITY OF HOPE:
City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 4000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient-centered philosophy.
Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand-in-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation’s 20 leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment.
WHY CHOOSE CITY OF HOPE?
- One of only 45 comprehensive cancer centers, the highest designation bestowed by the National Cancer Institute
- Ranked as one of “America’s Best Hospitals” in cancer by US News & World Report
- We value workplace diversity and are committed to the training and development of our employees
- We offer a comprehensive benefit and total rewards package
City of Hope strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. *LI-DA | *CB-DA
Back to top