Cancer Information Resource Nurse FT Days
We are seeking to hire a Cancer Information Resource Nurse in the Department of Supportive Care Medicine at City of Hope.
- The Cancer Information Resource Nurse (CIRN) serve as a first point of contact to educate patients, caregivers and public about City of Hope services, treatment programs and clinical trials.
- Opportunity to utilize nursing process and oncology experience to help patients navigate cancer treatment options from initial diagnosis to survivorship.
- As a CIRN team member develops collaborative relationships across City of Hope departments to enhance patient education and care.
- Telephonic and in-person nursing support for patients at City of Hope, as well as in local and national community.
- Offer tailored information to patients, caregivers and public on cancer diagnoses, treatments, clinical trials and resources.
- Provide ongoing education to physicians and nurses across the institution about Cancer Information Resource Nurse Services.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Current California RN License
- Current BLS through the American Heart Association
- 2 + years oncology experience; OCN preferred
Contact Leilani Patacsil, BSN, MBA, Nurse Recruiter at 626-218-3859 or email [email protected] to schedule a phone interview.
City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Back to top