Cancer and Aging Research NP FT Days
We are seeking to hire an experienced Nurse Practitioner – Outpatient Cancer and Aging Research for City of Hope!
- This Nurse Practitioner will provide independent nursing and collaborative medical management to the older adult patient with cancer.
- Make a difference in this complex patient population who are participating in clinical trials. Perform geriatric assessments and deliver appropriate interventions based on the assessment and review by a multidisciplinary team.
- Deliver care in person and via telehealth to our community sites.
- Emphasis health promotion, disease prevention and patient education, combining the qualities of both nursing and medicine.
- Be a Geriatric Oncology resource and role model to staff by maintaining a high degree of ethics and integrity.
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program approved by the California BRN. MSN.
- Current California RN and NP License.
- Current BLS through the American Heart Association
- Board Certified.
- One to three years clinical NP experience in geriatrics.
Preferred Certification: Gerontology, Oncology, and or Research
City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. *LI-LP
Back to top