Vendor Program Manager
The Vendor Program Manager will be responsible for Vendor performance improvement methodologies that support world class Service Delivery Organization. The Vendor Performance Manager will provide governance and oversight for the enterprise-wide third party management program, including Planning, Due Diligence, Third Party Selection, Contract Negotiation, Ongoing Monitoring, and Termination.
- Collaborate with Business and Technology stakeholders to support Vendor Management office and third party support services
- Select third party vendors for new business initiatives and deal team to support the business
- Coordinate vendor due diligence and on-boarding including contract completion. Ensure that oversight activities for the Bank's vendors are appropriately initiated
- Collaborate with Vendor Relationship Owners to coordinate the risk remediation activities and steps toward risk mitigants and remediation across Bank's vendors
- Maintain information and records related to the Bank's vendors
- Monitor vendor risk indicators including risks and incidents for escalation to management Second line Risk Management team
- Conduct targeted quality assurance reviews to ensure vendor and vendor relationship owner/s compliance with Bank policies, requirements and contractual provisions
- Develop and prepare management and analytics reporting, including updates for the Bank's Vendor Relationship Owners and delegates and vendor management related working groups, forums and committees
- Maintain up to date with relevant regulatory guidance, industry practices and Bank policies
- Maintain and update policies, procedures and best practices for management of vendor performance and associated risk
- Responsible and accountable for appropriate quality controls related to the financial products the bank provides, the services the bank delivers, the processes employed and the incentives with which colleagues are awarded.
- All City National products, financial solutions and services are to be provided ethically and with integrity in a manner that is consistent with the client-first culture and values embodied in City National's PRIDE statement.
- Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in an analytical field (such as general business, economics, computer science, mathematics, statistics or finance)
- Minimum of five (5) years of focused experience in Vendor Governance, Risk Management, and/or QA Audit
- Minimum of (5) years of finance or equivalent business experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- Working knowledge and understanding of Risk Management, Governance and Vendor Management processes, techniques and systems
- Working knowledge and understanding of current business acumen
- Strong knowledge and understanding of customer service and intrapersonal best practices
- Experience in IT or Finance operations and service delivery
- Proactive, takes action and anticipates opportunities.
- Ability to translate business needs into requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, establish rapport and persuade others
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to think strategically and critically
- Ability to perform in a fast paced and changing environment
- Strong knowledge of computer software programs such as MS Office and Microsoft SharePoint
- Demonstrated experience researching information, problem solving, and making solid business decisions
- Demonstrated experience reporting, analyzing, interpreting, and critical thinking
- Demonstrated experience producing accurate and detailed work on multiple projects under time pressure
- Demonstrated experience effectively managing relationships with internal and external partners
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced and changing environment
- Demonstrated experience with attention to detail, time management, written and oral communication, multi-tasking, and working in a team atmosphere adhering to tight deadlines
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office and Microsoft SharePoint
Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of City National Bank's Employees
Senior VP, Team Leader, Entertainment Division
Stephanie set the standard for providing outstanding financial service to nearly 50% of Broadway productions, as she and her team work behind the scenes to allow clients to focus on what they do best—creating spectacular productions.
Back to top