The Senior Trust Advisor will administer estate and personal trust accounts including testamentary and intervivos trusts, Charitable Trusts, Conservatorships, Guardianships, Life Insurance Trusts, Private Family Foundations, Special Needs Trusts, and other Agency accounts.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in trust administration.
- Minimum 9 years of experience in a financial services organization.
- Minimum 7 years of experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
Skills and Knowledge:
- Completion of Trust Certificate and/or CTFA preferred.
- Familiarity with state tax laws, income taxation with respect to trust investment management principles, California and/or Nevada probate code.
- Strong organizational skills.
- The ability to work on multiple tasks/projects simultaneously is crucial in this position.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required. Specifically, the ability to interact effectively with all levels of CNB personnel, clients and outside contacts and the ability to retain business is required.
- Must be PC literate and be familiar with trust accounting systems.
- Completion of Trust Certificate and/or CTFA is considered a plus, but not required. However, it is expected that a candidate is working towards completion of the CTFA.
- College degree in Business, Finance or related area or equivalent experience is required. This knowledge and these skills are normally acquired through years of experience in trust administration.
Represents basic qualifications of the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top