Treasury Management Sales Support Officer III
This position will be located at our Beverly Hills headquarters and will provide comprehensive support and backup to the TM Sales Officer in all areas of the sales cycle and post-sales implementation process within an assigned sales territory. Support includes business development activities, treasury management sales, and request for services, marketing activities and implementation. This position as it relates to implementation includes "owning" the request for new product set up, ensuring products are properly set up in accordance with published service level agreements, providing technical support to clients concerning product usage and functionality and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Minimum 3 years experience in banking operations and cash management/treasury management processes required.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a financial services environment required.
- Minimum 2 years experience working with Microsoft Office software, including menu driven work processing, spreadsheet, database, and information reporting software required.
Skills and Knowledge
- Preferred degree from a four year college or university with concentration in a discipline directly related to the financial services industry or equivalent job experience.
- Sufficient experience in the banking industry showing an understanding of basic banking operations and cash management processes.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to gather, arranges, compile, interpret, analyze, summarize and evaluate information and data to formulate conclusions and recommended actions.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of City National Bank's Employees
Senior VP, Team Leader, Entertainment Division
Stephanie set the standard for providing outstanding financial service to nearly 50% of Broadway productions, as she and her team work behind the scenes to allow clients to focus on what they do best—creating spectacular productions.
Back to top