Training Development Specialist
Responsible for the development and implementation of training programs in Treasury Services. This role will design and deliver soft skills, product, and business skills training programs for all levels of Treasury colleagues using various learning delivery methods as well as define learning strategies and design talent development programs that include assessments, curricula, experiential learning and evaluative metrics.
- Minimum of 5 years delivering training and developing training materials
- Minimum of 3 years of Project Management experience
- Minimum 3 years of financial services industry experience
Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum of 2 years of Treasury Management experience within a financial institution preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experienced in designing, delivering, and evaluating the effectiveness of learning and development programs.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of Bank colleagues, Subject Matter Experts, contractors, and third-party vendors. Communicate effectively and skillfully in both oral and written form.
- Able to apply professional experience and learning theory in practical field applications. Adopts concepts to create practical and effective learning opportunities.
- Possesses demonstrated ability in needs assessment, objective setting, and evaluation/measurement of learning opportunities. Has good presentation skills and can adapt style as appropriate to audience and delivery method.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to adjust content based on audience and develop materials that are logical and easy to follow
- Strong project management skills to organize and schedule training sessions
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top