Technical Forms Designer II
Responsible for providing enterprise forms design, analysis, guidance, administration, technical support, and end-to-end client support for the development and implementation of forms. Forms to be used for internal clients and/or external clients for various products, services, regulatory and legal purposes. Strong technical knowledge, with extensive hands-on experience in forms design/creation and development and competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of forms design using various tools and applications (i.e. Adobe and Microsoft Office products).
- Performs research and analysis on each project requests received to determine scope, reviews for completeness and negotiates target completion dates.
- Creates and develops new forms, performs edits, changes to existing bank forms both internal and client facing.
- Provides Consulting/Support and Communication via phone and email to bank colleagues for each of the requests received both at the onset of project and throughout lifecycle.
- Drafts all work, implementing bank standards, followed by proofreading, quality control (QC) makes revisions and once all have been reviewed and approved, completes the final document.
- Ensures final document/form is maintained in a library, and that project artifacts are archived.
- Works with policy and procedure staff to communicate form announcements.
- Works with Digital Channels when publishing to the bank's Internet site, ensuring ADA compliance of final document.
- Tracks and documents each requests for reporting, tracking, trending purposes via SharePoint and reports projects status to supervisor. Will also, throughout the lifecycle and various stages of project, make updates.
- Participates in large projects, new branch opening, annual fee disclosures changes, or updates, and other department projects as assigned by management.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings with requestors for clarification on project requests.
- Develops business relationships and integrates activities with other business units to ensure successful implementation and support project efforts.
- Fosters and maintains good relationships with colleagues to meet expected customer service levels.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, Strong technical knowledge, with hands-on experience in forms development in new computing architectures and environments.
- Providing administration, technical support, forms and application design, and end-to-end client application support for the development and implementation of forms and business processes.
- Troubleshoots form problems for bank staff. Works with Technology teams to resolve issues, if needed.
- Minimum of 3 years of Microsoft Office experience required.
- Minimum 3 years of forms development experience required.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree in technical area or technical training equivalent, as well as 3 to 5 year's experience in forms development.
- 3 year Microsoft Office experience required
- Experience with Microsoft Windows platforms and Microsoft Office is also required.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and written & verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of forms development tools similar to Adobe Acroform (flat PDF with form fields) LiveCycle(LC) and. Visual Basic for Applications
- Working knowledge of the Internet and leading browser software, client server architecture and database types and structures.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top