Systems Engineer Patch Management - SCCM
This is a technical hands-on role that is primarily responsible for planning, implementing and reconciling Microsoft security related patches on all servers and workstations. Responsible for maintaining patch to the latest release on bank industry standard software such as Adobe, troubleshooting and providing 3rd level support on patch related issues.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in an Information Technology role.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with large, complex networks and systems.
- Minimum 2 years of experience providing 2nd and 3rd Tier patch remediation.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems or similar discipline preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows administration (Active Directory).
- Working knowledge of Windows Server (2003 to current) and Workstation (Windows 7 to current) Operating Systems.
- Experience in patch remediation with the focus on security/vulnerability research and mitigation.
- Working knowledge and experience with Shavlik and Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) software updates and reporting functions is a plus.
- Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) certification
- Working knowledge on UNIX, Linux, and AIX is a plus.
- Ability to efficiently prioritize and organize competing work demands with little oversight.
- Working knowledge in reviewing vulnerability bulletins/findings and providing recommended mitigation and impact assessments.
- Experience in creating documentation. Audiences can vary between technical and non-technical users and management.
- Experience in performing research analysis of hardware and software to support needs that relates to the desktop computers.
- Individual must interact extensively with all levels of employees, management, business and IT, and is required to act in a professional and confident manner.
- Strong customer service skills to deliver quality results in a demanding environment.
- Able to work well under pressure and within short time constraints.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to be on call 24x7 to resolve patch related issues.
- After working hours patching will be required.
- Familiar with standard desktop and server security best practices is a plus.
- Strong understanding of network/software configuration management is a plus.
- Working knowledge of VMWARE and its underlying infrastructure is a plus.
Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top