Systems Analyst IV
Conducts business process analysis and needs analysis in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives. The systems analyst will work directly and collaboratively with the business and technical teams to deliver high quality functional IT specifications, gathering and creating specifications from the business teams. Analyzes, interprets and recommends through formal proposals and presentations to bank management on new and effective ways to provide new/updated technology based business systems applications. Possesses and routinely provides broad knowledge of business analysis processes and procedures.
Has the ability to provide solutions to most business problems and serves as a resource to others in the resolution of the more complex issues. Problems encountered are frequently diverse in scope where experience and judgment is relied upon for obtaining solutions. Applies a detailed knowledge of business analysis concepts, practices and procedures to determine most effective business system applications. Fully competent to work at the highest level of all phases of business analysis.
May train and guide the work of less experienced analysts. Need the knowledge and skills in delivering requirements and functional design for internally developed products and 3rd party applications requiring customization. Requires an individual who has the ability to gather and document user requirements and translate the information collected to functional requirements including scoping documents, mock-ups, functional requirements and technical specifications. Includes data-mapping and interface mapping to databases and multiple internal and external (3rd party) applications.
- Minimum 5 years experience working with Information technologies required.
- Minimum 7 years experience working in a business analysis function required.
- Minimum 3 years Microsoft Office software experience required.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience working as a systems analyst for banking related efforts highly preferred.
- Excellent of project management methodologies and procedures.
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Work in a team environment on task driven work.
- Work in a structured team environment on task and timeline driven work.
- Thorough understanding of "business needs analysis" process and how system requirements relate to daily business operations.
- Ability to collect requirements using a variety of methods (one-on-one, group, Jad sessions, etc).
- Ability to document existing and recommended flows using Visio (or like product) and ability to create use cases.
- Ability to interact with functional and technical counterparts to ensure that the application will meet requirement specifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of City National Bank's Employees
Senior VP, Team Leader, Entertainment Division
Stephanie set the standard for providing outstanding financial service to nearly 50% of Broadway productions, as she and her team work behind the scenes to allow clients to focus on what they do best—creating spectacular productions.
Back to top