Supply Chain Finance Manager
Will be responsible for managing a sound and profitable supply chain finance ("SCF") business, within the International Banking and Trade Finance department. Intended to provide working capital, cash flow and strategic benefits to enhance buyer and supplier relationships for City National Bank ("CNB') clients and targeted prospects across all lines of business. Will need to grow a portfolio of business in terms of both revenue and assets. This includes the development, management of a healthy and robust pipeline of qualified payables and/or receivables financing opportunities and conversion of the majority of the opportunities into business booked. Additionally, will be responsible to lead product development, manage the client on-boarding process and the overall client experience. Will work well with operations, technology, legal and compliance partners to ensure rapid and effective sales, implementation and on-going service to maximize revenue and asset growth. Additional components of the function include writing and updating credit and sales policies and procedures that govern the business and promote the business. Will educate colleagues across all lines of business and lead the effort to evaluate the wide range of Fintech SCF offerings and platforms with the objective of making business case based recommendations of which, if any, CNB should consider joining or partnering with in other ways. This person will act as the primary SCF champion and expert for the technical aspects of the products and programs.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree preferred.
- Sales and/or product/program management experience with delivering results and meeting financial targets.
- Advanced knowledge of trade finance, trade services, structured trade products including the underlying technology and the operational functionality.
- Completed a formal credit-training program in a financial institution, or must be able to demonstrate a history of appropriate credit and transactional risk management.
- 5+ years of management experience, specifically managing a team of highly successful SCF professionals.
- Advanced knowledge of Unified Commercial Code ("UCC") financing statements, inter-creditor and receivables purchase agreements.
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM platforms.
- Analysis background with exposure to client spend analysis and drawing conclusions from the results to maximize SCF programs.
Skills and Knowledge
- Proven sales execution and closing skills.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated sales and relationship management ability.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top