Sr Relationship Advisor, Asset Based Lending
Responsible for supporting the growth and profitability of the Asset Based Lending ("ABL") portfolio in Commercial Banking. Serves as a subject matter expert for ABL deals to the Commercial Banking sales team. Supports deals by attending client meetings with Commercial Banking Relationship Manager's ("RM's") involving ABL deals demonstrating City National Bank's ("CNB's") capabilities in providing the products and services that best meet the client's needs. Helps RM's maximize the Bank's opportunities through advanced knowledge of products and services that can be cross-sold to clients. Also responsible for advising and developing other deal team members such as portfolio managers, underwriters, and other appropriate CNB product experts to ensure continuity of high quality service, product delivery and responsiveness to client needs.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 8 years of ABL experience
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a bank or financial institution
- Completion of Formal Credit Training such as credit "boot camp" at a financial institution.
Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated sales and relationship management ability.
- Deep understanding of ABL products as well as all bank products and services applicable to the target client segment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of commercial credit policies/procedures and risk management techniques.
- Demonstrated skills of mentoring and motivating staff to support the achievement of individual and team goals.
- Willingness and ability to communicate with staff so that everyone feels informed at all times.
- A trusted advisor by both the staff and the client.
- Strong strategic skills that will assist the staff in creating strategies for each client.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of internal and external clients and Bank colleagues to achieve results.
- Exceptionally strong written, verbal, and analytical skills
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top