Sr Deposits Relationship Manager
The Deposits Relationship Manager develops and manages relationships within Structured Finance and other Specialty Banking business segments as needed for City National Bank. This key position is responsible for actively meeting the Structured Finance Deposits needs of both existing clients and prospective clients by presenting a variety of product solutions and providing responsive and exemplary service. The Relationship Manager is responsible for the continued profitable growth of the assigned portfolio through active calling efforts, service and referrals. Adeptly identifying and promoting solutions to customer needs and maintaining an active calling program is essential for success. This position requires a high level of relationship management, communication, presentation and influencing skills and experience. The position may approve transactions within delegated authority.
Utilizes a high degree of creativity and independence in developing and managing a large and complex portfolio of Structured Finance client relationships. Consistently attains a large deposit goal. Acts as a consultant to clients and a resource to the Bank in developing and retaining business. Excellent product and operational knowledge. May possess excellent corporate finance knowledge depending on the diversity of the portfolio. Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 6 years of experience in relationship management of Deposits based clients/portfolio in a financial services company
- Minimum 4 years of product sales and new business development in a financial services company
Skills and Knowledge
- Superior understanding of all Structured Finance products and services applicable to target client segment.
- Must be available to respond to clients 24/7 and to travel as needed.
- Superior knowledge of Structured Finance policies and procedures, and Bank operations & operating policies and procedures.
- Highly effective and demonstrated sales and marketing abilities.
- Good credit analysis and accounting skills.
- Capable of working well independently and in teams.
- Has the ability to work autonomously in making sound business decisions and exercises appropriate level of authority commensurate with experience and responsibility.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of City National Bank's Employees
Senior VP, Team Leader, Entertainment Division
Stephanie set the standard for providing outstanding financial service to nearly 50% of Broadway productions, as she and her team work behind the scenes to allow clients to focus on what they do best—creating spectacular productions.
Back to top