Sr. Administrative Specialist
- Washington, DC
Supports the daily activities of a team of Private Banking professionals. Performs administrative activities and participates in assigned projects, discussions and decisions that relate to the Team assigned. Ensures confidentiality and demonstrates appropriate discretion in all communication, both internal and client facing. Provides information and completes assignments with timeliness and attention to detail, demonstrating effective time management skills to meet various deadlines and stated goals of the PB team. Provides frequent and timely communication to PB colleagues and actively partners with other lines of business to proactively support the goals of the Team.
Private Banking Division
As a member of City National's Private Banking group, you will help deliver tailored financial solutions to high- and ultra-high-net-worth families, select professional services firms and select nonprofits. Exceptional, customized service and integrated solutions and strategies, investment management, trust and wealth planning set this team apart.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum 4 years in an administrative capacity required
- Minimum 2 year basic computer experience required (eg. Microsoft Work, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint
Skills and Knowledge
- High School Education or equivalent of 4+ years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills; knowledge of bank policies and procedures.
- Ability to handle problem situations with colleagues and clients effectively.
- Excellent computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint).
- Ability to adapt to evolving technology and system integration.
- Skill to manage multi priorities simultaneously.
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top