Sr Administrative Specialist
This person is responsible for supporting their manager and/or team as designated. This person represents the manager/team to both external and internal clients consistent with the CNB culture of relationship management. They assist in keeping their manager/team informed, with scheduling, reports, agendas, meetings, and other aspects as needed. Often this person is responsible for the coordination of the "office". This coordination may include logistics associated with the conference or meeting rooms, mail, supplies, PC's, follow through for new hires or other colleague support issues. This person often is also involved in special projects that may be repetitive or one-time, which support the team, division, or CNB.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 4 years of administrative support or secretarial experience required.
- Minimum 2 years of basic computer experience required. (eg. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint.)
- Previous banking experience highly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with and ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of Bank personnel and clients.
Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of City National Bank's Employees
Senior VP, Team Leader, Entertainment Division
Stephanie set the standard for providing outstanding financial service to nearly 50% of Broadway productions, as she and her team work behind the scenes to allow clients to focus on what they do best—creating spectacular productions.
Back to top