Small Business Consumer Processor II
- Los Angeles, CA
SMALL BUSINESS CONSUMER PROCESSOR II
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
The Small Business Consumer Processor II is responsible for processing all small business consumer credit, line and loan requests including real estate transactions. They will examine and evaluate approval of client applications and will be responsible for ensuring loans close or are processed to the next stage in a timely basis.
Residential Lending Division
Make a meaningful difference as a member of City National's Residential Lending group. This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a stable and expanding organization while enhancing and retaining bank client relationships through competitive mortgage products and solutions with exceptional service and care.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- 1. Review loan approvals to determine what documents are required to move to closing/documentation/boarding.
- 2. Communicate and respond to internal customers within 2 hours.
- 3. Utilize pipeline reports to effectively manage and prioritize daily workflow.
- 4. Ensure all loans are reviewed at least every 3 days.
- 5. Effectively manage an individual pipeline of 30-50 loans.
- 6. Verifies and inputs loan information accurately into loan origination system.
- 7. Maintains current knowledge of CNB guidelines and loan programs.
- 8. Verifies the following information is correct, but not limited to: subject property address, wire information, insurance policy information, all fees, & the correct set-up of any impounds if applicable.
- 9. Collaborates with Settlement Agent to finalize loan fees.
- 10. Meet and exceed monthly funding goals as set forth by management.
- 11. May interact with clients, legal counsel, title companies, escrow companies, insurance agencies, government agencies, and other outside lending institutions to obtain information and/or request documents.
- 12. Other duties as/or assigned by management.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- H.S. Diploma
- Minimum 3 years recent small business/consumer/commercial experience.
- Minimum 3 year basic computer experience (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) required.
Skills and Knowledge
- 1. Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- 2. Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- 3. Ability to maintain high levels of performance, especially in stressful situations.
- 4. Strong knowledge of federal/state regulatory policies and procedures. (TRID Experience Required)
- 5. Excellent written and verbal skills.
- 6. Excellent organizational skills.
- 7. Ability to multi-task and work in a deadline driven environment.
- 8. Proficient PC skills, including Microsoft Office and Loan Origination systems.
To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish.City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top