Founded by entrepreneurs, City National Bank supports entrepreneurial companies nationwide, offering diverse financial services for groundbreaking technology companies and venture capital. The new Service Management Office is transforming CNB Business and Technology Services by focusing on effective service delivery. Recently we have been experiencing remarkable growth, and the demand for IT services has been growing at a rapid pace.
To fuel this growth, we are seeking ServiceNow Developer, to join our Service Management organization and make our team phenomenal. You must be overflowing with awesome ideas, have an exceptional drive to get things done, and put a high priority on growing and developing your team.
The ServiceNow Developer is will focus on configuration and new development using ServiceNow platform, including implementation of ITSM best practice workflows, that support world class standards for delivering Technology Services.
- Configuration of the ServiceNow system, including creating workflows
- Build service requests from customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows -to manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service
- Use scripting tools and Service Now functionality create script to automate tasks being done in ServiceNow
- Performs integrations and process automation using ServiceNow Orchestration
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems
- Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes
- Perform system and integration testing with sample and live data Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application.
- Hands-on design, development and deployment experience with the ServiceNow platform
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of seven (7) years of Software Development and Configuration Experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of ServiceNow experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- ITIL Practitioner or ITIL Service Manager level qualification a plus
- Experience in Service Architect / Service Strategist disciplines in an IS function.
- ITIL v3 certification highly desirable.
- ServiceNow implementation experience in ITSM modules (Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB & Asset)
- Experience in CMDB, Discovery and integration with other external modules
- Hands on in Glide and Jelly Scripting, Java Script, HTML, XML, AJAX
- Done Integrations with 3rd party tools using (web services, SOAP, email, MID, etc...).
- Expert in ServiceNow administration
- Minimum 4 years of ServiceNow experience
- Hands-on experience working with relational databases
- Hands-on experience with web UI development technologies that include HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: HTML/CSS, AJAX, Jelly, JSON, AngularJS.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- An up to date knowledge current technology and IT service management
- Is proactive, takes action and anticipates opportunities.
- Ability to translate business needs into requirements
- Knowledge and experience with financial models and budgeting
- Strong leadership capability, executing as appropriate in the areas of responsibility
- Ability to improve operational efficiency and service delivery effectiveness across all lines of business and technology platforms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, establish rapport and persuade others
- Customer focus, leadership and collaboration
- Strategic thinking, information seeking
- Initiative, innovation, thoroughness and collaboration
- Influencing others, results orientation
- Stakeholder partnership, change advocate
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top