Senior IT Risk Analyst
CNB is seeking a Senior IT Risk Analyst who will identify, analyze and report enterprise technology risks for executive level business, IT and information security leadership. The Senior IT Analyst's work product will be shared with the Audit and Risk Committee, Royal Bank of Canada, and CNB's regulators. The Senior IT Risk Analyst will perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to support the prioritization of risk mitigation projects, measure progress of technology risk reduction initiatives, and identify areas with high residual risk. The Senior Analyst will create presentations, briefings and communications on technology risk issues for a variety of internal and external stakeholders. Will develop, collect and report metrics, Key Risk Indicators (KRI), and maintain CNB's risk register.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in IT risk assessment and analysis
- Minimum 4 years of experience with IT GRC or equivalent risk or security management system
- Minimum 4 years working for a bank or financial institution
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ideal candidate will have relevant experience in an IT department along with at least 4 years in banking or financial services, or equivalent experience in a consulting capacity
- Prior experience analyzing and applying regulatory requirements to security practices
- Familiarity with changes and trends in the regulatory landscape
- Demonstrated organization, facilitation, communication, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and execute across a range of businesses and functions with differing issues and interdependencies
- Experience in designing and executing management testing of key controls, evaluating controls for effectiveness and efficiency.
Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of City National Bank's Employees
Alma B.SVP, National Head of Trust & Estate Services
Alma handles a variety of responsibilities, including creating marketing plans, crafting national strategies on trust services for clients and colleagues, and managing compliant relationships with regulatory agencies.
Back to top