Senior EUC Analyst
Responsible for business monitoring and testing of City National Bank's (CNB's) End-User Computing (EUC) controls program as prescribed by CNB's Management Risk Committee. Responsibilities include the development and maintenance of an end-user computing program to identify and maintain a bank-wide inventory of critical use spreadsheets and desktop EUC management tools essential to financial reporting, model use, bank stress testing, etc. Individual should be well versed and have expertise in EUC standards, risk management, information technology risk, standards for banking and data compensating controls, and a strong understanding of risk monitoring and controls. The role is not limited to only EUC, and responsibilities will include assistance and/or leading programs within Enterprise Risk Management.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in finance, banking or related industry with specific emphasis on EUC control assessment, risk management, internal controls and audit, or data management.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with banking systems and processes, risk management methodologies, risk-based auditing techniques, and/or internal controls
- Minimum 3 years of experience with various reporting and analysis tools including ClusterSeven, MS Excel and MS Access.
- Development and maintenance of CNB's EUC program to include EUC identification and inventory management, EUC controls testing, change management, control monitoring, and EUC use validation. EUC is an enterprise wide initiative at CNB.
- Conduct periodic assessments on bank-wide EUC controls compliance as required by EUC policy and standard.
- Acts as an internal advisor/partner to CNB business units regarding EUC risk and management matters (e.g. controls, best practices, and industry developments.).
- Assist business units in understanding regulatory responsibilities and best practices.
- Develops and provides effective communication, training and support materials to educate CNB business units on CNB EUC Policy and Standard Controls over EUCs, and EUC risk management requirements prescribed by management committees and regulators.
- Regularly prepares status reports, performance metrics, presentations and Enterprise-wide guidance in accordance with the EUC program and financial industry regulations, ad-hoc reports, and as requested by management.
- Ensures EUC compliance for regulations within the second line of defense -- CCAR, Basel, Heightened Standards, etc.
- Complies fully with all bank policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements (e.g. Bank Secrecy Act, Know Your Client, Community Reinvestment Act, Code of Conduct, etc.).
- Successfully completes all required training and special projects as requested.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of banking systems and processes, risk management methodologies, risk-based auditing techniques, and/or internal controls required.
- Strong technology and data management experience desired, CISA preferred.
- Must possess demonstrated ability to think critically and facilitate change through collaborative effort.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with various reporting and analysis tools including MS Excel, MS Access and MS SharePoint are required. Specific knowledge of EUC management tools including ClusterSeven preferred. GRC platform experience is a plus.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of City National Bank's Employees
Senior VP, Team Leader, Entertainment Division
Stephanie set the standard for providing outstanding financial service to nearly 50% of Broadway productions, as she and her team work behind the scenes to allow clients to focus on what they do best—creating spectacular productions.
Back to top